Transmission fluid loses its effectiveness over time, making it wise to flush your transmission fluid. Doing so can lengthen the life of your vehicle's transmission and help you avoid potential problems.
You should have your transmission checked if you are experiencing any of these problems:
• Your vehicle won't move when in gear
• Difficulty shifting gears
• Transmission appears to be sliding
• Transmission is extraordinarily loud
• Leaking transmission fluid (magenta colored and sweet smelling)
• Grinding noises when shifting gears
• Issues with the clutch
• Check Engine light is on
Throughout a transmission flush:
• We drop the transmission pan and flush old fluid
• We replace the fluid and transmission filter
• Inspect for indications of wear, damage, or corrosion
Call 405-350-1070 For More Information.